All of these fantabulous quotes from one of my Cooperating Teachers, picture an adorable and motherly looking 50ish woman who most often refers to her students as "bebes" or "bunnies"
(sung boldly and unabashedly)
"I am Woman hear me Roar!"
"Open up your juiciferous textbooks"
"Snooties!"
(speaking about an old ugly sock puppet that she found and now keeps in her classroom)
"Oddly enough it does look a lot like Michael Jackson... especially since its nose fell off"
(speaking about a student who broke her $35 pencil sharpener by jamming a crayon into it)
"If I find that freshman, I'll crush his larynx"
"Crazy teenage werewolves"
"Try those in your juicy little notebook of Spanish love"
"Move away from me vermin"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hilarious! I especially like the bit about larynx crushing. Sounds awfully similar to something I might say....
P.s. I linked our websites on mine using my savvy tech skills. You are listed as "My favorite person in the world." :D
Post a Comment